Although Prosano originated in the Western Cape in 1976 this growing Medical Scheme now services over 32,000 members nationally, both from the public and private sector. To ensure that they are able to best serve their national member base they have developed a product mix that will suit both the needs and the budget of a wide spectrum of the public. With an A+ Global Credit Rating ProSano is able to provide their members with peace of mind in the knowledge that ProSano is financially sound.
- Prosano will allow member’s dependants who are full-time students to pay the child rate up to the age of 27 years old.
- Unlimited Pathology benefits
- Provides cover for more than 60 Chronic conditions.
- Homeopathic and multi-vitamins cover.
- In-hospital maternity and radiology benefits.
ProSano has through the years built up strong relationships with their service providers so ensuring their members access to excellent medical cover. They pride themselves on the simplicity of their product offerings and realise that their strength lies both in their people and their members they serve.