Momentum Health boasts over 100,000 principal members and is administered by the fourth largest administrator in South Africa – Momentum Medical Scheme Administrators. The average member age of the scheme is under 43 years old and as a result is currently experiencing a declining claims ratio which has improved its solvency ratio to 24%.
- Free preventative care benefits, including pregnancy scans and annual health check-ups under the Health Platform
- Opportunity to provide for additional health-care benefits, including vitamins, through HealthSaver
- Mobisite, another innovative option from Momentum Health offers its members easy cellphone access to emergency numbers, claims statements and members details.
- By utilizing Momentum’s choice of providers members can save up to 30% on their contribution without sacrificing any benefits
- By joining Momentum’s wellness programme, Multiply, members are entitled to various discounts at more than 30 providers – Nu Metro, Virgin Active and Garmin to name a few.
- Members who go for a free Health Assessment, are active and comply with appropriate treatment where applicable, can earn upto R5 400 in cash from Momentum’s HealthReturns programme.
Momentum Health’s Value of Choice Philosophy offers its members unrivalled flexibility to enable each individual the ability to select a health-care package that best suits their needs and budget. The voluntary complementary products that add value through choice are a result of innovative product design and strategic partnerships.